Wednesday, June 12, 2013

sar·casm

noun
1.
harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2.
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark:
 
Some may call it a survival skill and others a nasty personality disorder. But for me it is just a part of who I am.

Sarcasm is: negative behavior masked with humor.
Silence is golden. duct tape is silver.
I’d tell you to go to hell, but I work there and don’t want to see your ugly mug every day.
That is the ugliest top Ive ever seen, yet it compliments your face perfectly.
I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception.
Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity.
Tact is for people who aren’t witty enough to use sarcasm.
I’m sorry while you were talking I was trying to figure where the hell you got the idea I cared.
When people ask me stupid questions, it is my legal obligation to give a sarcastic remark.
Think I am sarcastic? Watch me pretend to care!
Sarcasm (n.) – the ability to insult idiots without them realizing it…!
Sarcasm: Helping the intelligent politely tolerate the obtuse for thousands of years.



1 comment:

Blog27999 said...

Look at the way my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's report launches in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

You see, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

THESE are the EXACT same secrets lots of famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nowhere") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

Really, that's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

Perhaps that conversation has even occurred INSIDE your very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain about 7 years ago, while driving an unlicensed, trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and in his pocket.

"I'm absolutely frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"

You've taken part in those thoughts, isn't it so?

Your own success story is waiting to happen. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER