Thursday, September 05, 2019

LABOR OF LOVE

All things considered this was truly a real labor of love. I picked this up in Ft. Collins, CO. for   $105.00. The wood finish was in fair shape, but after stripping it down and refinishing with danish wood oil it looks beautiful. The motor had a damaged spring so I sent it off to be rebuilt. I tried to do this myself but all I managed to do was get off all of the old caked on grease. Hopefully when I get it back I’ll have a working machine that is over a hundred years old.

1 comment:

Blog27999 said...

If you're trying to lose kilograms then you certainly have to get on this totally brand new personalized keto diet.

To design this service, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and chefs have joined together to provide keto meal plans that are productive, painless, economically-efficient, and satisfying.

Since their grand opening in 2019, 100's of clients have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a professional keto diet can provide.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto diet.