Friday, June 22, 2007

ROCK 'N ROLL AND JUNK



Two things I love; Good old rock n roll and taking pictures of old junk.
Here is a combination of both. The car and truck pictures I took last year in Colorado, I found the Logos on the Internet and layered them onto the doors. Then I distorted the images so that they looked like they were actually on the door, blured them a little and then erased the logos so that the grass would show through and have the appearance of being in front of the logo. If you click on the pictures it will show the full size image.
Wow boring stuff. But if you have a blog you have to put something on it, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's cool. I may need to take some "classes" from you on grahics and such. I wish I knew how to 1. take better pictures, 2. do cool things with them 3. come up with the creative ideas for it. You are a creative genius! :)

*BALURDI* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.