Friday, September 07, 2007

Grandsons

So, someone complained that I have not made an entry for a while. So life is crazy.
"Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old."
How true, how true. We started life as grandparents almost 13 years ago. First with 3 beautiful granddaughters. Then I guess all the girl genes got used up, because the last 5 have been grandsons. The last two here (above) Matthew and Zane. I think you can tell who is the oldest of the two, yes?

Last weekend we had them all here for dinner on Saturday. I have said before that there is nothing I love more then spending time with family. Even though it is crazy at times with a house full, after they are gone I always feel a little more empty. Just to be able to set and hold a new born or talk with a four year old about trains, brings a great deal of joy to my life.

So keep 'em coming, at least some of you.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how scrawny my little guy is but what cute boys they are anyway.