Friday, July 11, 2008

"REASSIGNED"


After many years of working at the Printing Center, I have be "reassigned" to a new location. Still working for the Printing Division but my office is now on the 23rd floor of the COB. So that means no raise in pay, buy more gas, wear suits everyday and leave all the great employees and friends that I had at the Printing Center.
Now when I look out my windows instead of watching great people working I see people I don't know working.
It is much quieter here and I will make the best of it.
I am now managing the electronic prepress group, the Document Center and the office supply store.
Up sides? I have covered parking so I don't have to scrap snow or get into a blazing hot car.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I know you aren't super happy about this and I know neither are any of the employees you had. I'm sure you were a great "dad" to many of them. Guess just make the best of it. I think you should just become "Micheal-ish"

Kristy said...

LOL at what Jana said...."Michael-ish". Hee hee.

I'm sorry about your extended commute. I know you really liked working where you were before.

Hang in there. We love yOU!

Kristy said...

Oh and I'm glad to see you updated!

Michelle said...

That sucks. I am sorry. But hey, coverered parking!!! Drake and I will have to come visit one day soon.

Unknown said...

Reassigned? man it sucks even when you want it, just hard to leave what you know behind.

Man and the view...that's a long way down.