Monday, December 22, 2008

FAMILY CHRISTMAS PARTY


Every year as part of our family Christmas party we do the annual exchange of "dweebie" gifts, there really just white elephants but years ago when Tracey was a kid he dubbed them "dweebies" and they have been that ever since.
This was my contribution this year the "joker baby", I had a vision about it on the way to work one day, stopped at DI and got a doll for $1.00, add a little paint and presto, Dweebie. It kind of creeped Drake out a bit when he saw it (Michelle was the recipient).
Of course we had the return of the fruit cake that has been back every year for about 4 years now.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I think this was way too funny. If only I were as creative as you....coming up with original ideas!

Kristy

Michelle said...

Joker baby is sitting on our counter and Drake has warmed up to him. He keeps saying "Awww, cute joker baby". Now that's creepy.

Anonymous said...

lol Michelle! I was going to post that on my blog but I didn't get a good pic of it so I'm glad you posted it! hee hee.

G.Ma said...

Your a sick man--but I love you anyway!! It was one of the greatest dweebies ever--and the look on Drake's face when he first saw it was "priceless"