Monday, December 28, 2009

NO THANKS, JUST LOOKING



Today I saw Borin' Orin Hatch (R) at Walmart, in Salt Lake. Yes Walmart. He was just walking around the store pushing an empty shopping cart. Not really shopping just walking around the store pushing an empty cart. I tried to get a picture of him so I could post him on "peopleofwalmart.com" but every time I got out the cell phone he would give me the evil eye, so I gave up. I thought about taking a picture from the back so he wouldn't catch me, but from the back side Orin (R) looks just like any other pervert in a trench coat.
After a while he returned the cart to the front of the store and left. Did not buy anything, just left.
The real question about this incident is; What the Heck was Orin Hatch (R) doing at Walmart.
A. Shoplifting.
B. Just hoping to be seen so people would think that he actually shops at Walmart, and is just a regular guy. (because regular guys always wear pressed trench coats and face makeup)
C. Looking for a good deal on health care, and wanted to check out the $4 drug deal.
D. As usual he didn't have a clue what was going on and was hoping to meet Ted Kennedy (D) for lunch. Sorry no Christmas miracle here, Ted is still dead.

And by the way. If he was trying to get attention it failed. Most people were ignoring him, just like they do everybody else at Walmart.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Which Walmart? Was he really wearing makeup? That is hilarious!

Ash and Dev said...

I have to say that Deven and I just busted up at this post so so funny! I never get to see any one fun/kind of interesting at Walmart. Also, maybe he was just lost.

Michelle said...

You have the best stories.

Emily S said...

How did I miss this post?! Hilarious! It reminds me of when my sister thought Orin Hatch asked her to pin a racing number on his tank top, but it turned out to just be Steve Young's Orin-Hatch-Lookalike-friend. Makes for a random story, though. Also, thanks for making me aware of the existence of peopleofwalmart.com.