Tuesday, August 05, 2008

LITTLE GUY WITH A BIG HEART

I can not pass up the need to blog a few words about this tough little guy.
3 weeks ago Zane (grandson) had open heart surgery. after one day in ICU and 2 days in a regular room, he came home. I am so thankful for his tough little spirit and for the faith and prayers that were offered in his behalf. He is not only better than new but doing great.
I have to recognize not only the authority of the priesthood that we have but the absolute power of faith. I believe that without the demonstration of faith from family and friends that the blessings of the priesthood cannot be fully realized.
So thanks to everyone who offered prayers of faith and hope for our little Zane.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So not fair to make me cry!
Ya know his one nurse that I just loved who was LDS said he has been working at Primary's for 20 years and the children that recieve priesthood blessings generally recover quicker and with less complication. Don't think that's coincidence. Thank you for all you've done for us. I love you dad.

G.Ma said...

I love that little man. He is such a happiness to me. and he is so very cute

Michelle said...

Could he be any cuter?

Kristy said...

I just have to say thank you so much for being an example to your kids and for teaching them the right way. I have such a wonderful husband who loves the Lord and is such a wonderful and worthy priesthood holder. In fact just last night he was able to give Maddison a blessing for comfort for her surgery today and I could just feel the peace wash over her. Not saying we wont have a slight breakdown while shes getting her IV today, but hopefully she will remember what was said in her blessing.

So glad little Z is doing well. He's such a cutie!