Saturday, October 11, 2008

COKE IS BACK


After living in our home for 4 years now, the basement is finally at a point that I could bring out some of my Coke collection and put it on display.
I have some stuff that I had forgotten all about. Some that went to the DI and some that went back in boxes.
The wooden boxes that are attached to the wall are made of oak and I picked them up at a surplus sale at work for next to nothing, well actually it was nothing. they even had Plexiglas covers so all I had to do was ad the shelves to each one and fasten them to the wall.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Where's the photo? Well I guess it doesn't really matter since I saw it today anyway and it looks fantastic.

Wow...I can't believe you have been there for 4 years already!

Kristy

G.Ma said...

That room look like the room down my basement. I like it, I like it.

Michelle said...

You're funny mom! I really like the room, especially the boxes.