Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

What does that mean? "corn maze for blondes" Well just for the blondes reading this, let me explain how a corn maze works. So you take a huge field of corn and cut pathways with lots of turns and twists and it creates a maze,
if you follow the maze and make all the correct turns you make it to the middle of the maze or corn field.
This "corn maze for blondes" has no paths all you have to do is look out into the field and walk to the lone corn stock.
Now I know that there are still a few true blondes out there that look at this picture and say.........
Ahhhhhh, I don't get it?

5 comments:

mommyshan said...

The best blonde joke I've seen all season.

Anonymous said...

You're so funny!

Kristy said...

Good thing I'm about as far from blonde as I can get right now! JM almost didn't recognize me this morning!

G.Ma said...

I must not be too blonde because I did get it!
ha ha very funny!!

Michelle said...

Funny!