Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HOT DOGS

Do you ever get a craving for one of those crappy hot dogs from the wienerschnitzel? Even though Costco or Sam's Club has better dogs at a cheaper price. Sometimes there is nothing like a good hot dog to satisfy the carnivore in all of us.
This is the funniest commercial I have seen for a long time. But we will probably not be seeing it anytime soon on US Television.
This commercial alone makes me want to run down and get one of those wiener guys to put on the antennae of my car!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

You know, I actually have one of those weiner dogs kicking around the floor in my kitchen. Maybe I'll bring it to you tomorrow so you can decorate your antennae.

Kristy

Michelle said...

That is just not right.

Anonymous said...

lol! Oh my! I love it...you knew I'd appreciate your inappropriate sense of humor.