Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

March 20;
Today is the day I married my sweet heart 39 years ago.
We were married in the Salt Lake Temple for time and for all eternity
We have had good times and we have had bad times but we have always stuck it out together, knowing that there is a brighter future that awaits us.

We have 4 wonderful children and 8 of the best grandchildren in the world, and we hope more to come (grandchildren not children).

So happy anniversary Karen, and may we have many more years together as we set in our recliners together and watch the world go by. And everyone but us getting older, Because we are timeless and look just the same as we did 39 years ago.

I love you more than words can say. THANKS.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

G.Ma said...

Isn't the picture beautiful?!! Dan took the picture, then did some photo shop magic to make it even more beautiful. Thanks Dan for the beautiful picture and for the many happy years we have had together. Even if some of the time there has been challanges it has been worth it. I love you so very much.
If any of you come to my house you will see my picture haning on the wall.
Dan thanks for the fun get-a-way I had a great time! I look forward to many more years/eternity together.