Tuesday, March 17, 2009

NO TAKERS


I can't believe no one wants a free dinner!
Karen, try as she did, never got it. Now she is disqualified because she knows where it is.

So, a clue........or 2.
The picture was taken just off I-80 somewhere between the 2 Utah borders
At the base of the sign is a pile of cinder block that was once a gas station, and with the pile of block you will find assorted other garbage like; old mattresses, tree stumps, carpet, etc. because everybody knows "1big pile of garbage is better than 2 little piles".
So for any regular reader of this blog, that is not a total stranger, to identify where this photo was taken, wins dinner at the Rio Grande Cafe of course I get to go with you.
All you have to do is identify the freeway exit where this sign resides.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

My guess is its somewhere between here and Wendover. I don't know the exact exit #. I want to say its past Ibapah. My dad and I have been out there hunting chukars before. If I'm correct I think its on the south side of I-80.
Let me know what the correct answer was when your done with your giveaway!!!

Melissa said...

This picture is taken off of I 80 exit 77 Skull Valley Rd.Cody Cox

G.Ma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan said...

MELISSA, YOU WIN!!
You must have actually gotten in your car and gone looking. Well I am proud of you.
Now we are going to dinner.

Melissa said...

Cody is the actual winner. (Well I guess it was mutual) He called his dad, the truck driver, and found out about it. But I think I was pretty close!! That comment about Skull Valley is him. I don't know what he means by Rd. Cody Cox. So just let him know when you want to go. If he's busy I will defintly take his place. Thanks Bishop!!

Steven and Kimberly said...

yeah Melissa!! Good Job. Have fun at dinner. =) Bishop, I think you might have to take them both out since they both put an answer and tried together! i bet your wife is dying to go to..lol

Tiffany said...

Yay Melissa!!! It looks familiar to me, but I seriously have the memory of a 90 yr old alzheimer patient!!

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this one? Well I hope you really get Melissa dinner, make sure you hold him to it!

Michelle said...

You lucky girl. I had no clue where it was.

The A Family said...

Oh man we're too late! Preston has gone dirt biking out there several times, he so would have gotten that one!